Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Two of Hunger Strike


It has officially been 48 hours since I've eaten. I feel like a fish out of water. I feel like a land fish. I AM THE MISSING LINK. I've always known this, it's just taken starving to death to find out for certain.



Bad Idea of the Day: Going home to the parent's casa and smelling some sort of fantastic seafood dish my dad made. [does this make me a cannibal? A Land Fish who loves the smell of fish??] I kind of cheated by

 sipping a spoonful of the seafood sauce. Then I washed it down with my Lemonade Elixir and was FULLY SATIATED.

This fast is wreaking havoc on my thoughts and feelings. For some reason I feel like the smallest human this side of Kindercare. I look in the mirror and see a frail, tiny, embryo. I fear that by the end of this ordeal I will be nothing more than stem cells in a Petri Dish. My biography will be entitled, "The Curious Case of the Malnourished Land-Fish."

I just forgot what I was doing for about 15 seconds.


Oh yea. STATS TIME.

Weight: 186ish. I should get a digital scale. The $10 scale from target with the wavering needle does not give me much faith in it's accuracy.

Most Common Emotion of the Day: Bewilderment. Is that an emotion or a state of being? I hate you.

Hours Remaining: 190.5

Percent Done: 20%

Music I listened to while writing this bo'shit: Portishead- Third
My I-tunes says its in the "Trip-Hop" genre. I say I-Tunes can "suck-it." 

You can pronounce "III" by saying "aye-aye-aye" or even "ai-yi-yi." Try it at home!


This is my friend Thomas Frempong Aye Yi...or Thomas Frempong II or even Tom Pong Jr.!

2 comments:

  1. I remember the first day Tom Pong Jr. walked into our sanctuary. He wore his feelings on his sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omygosh what are you doing with yourself!!

    soo... does it work?

    ReplyDelete